Monday, September 28, 2009

And the Blogging continues...

The next day was pretty busy for me. I woke up at 6:30a left for school at 8a class started at 9a. It was an hour long and I had an hour break between classes. So I went to the computer to blog even more! I finished my very first one. I tried to start another one, but since I'm a beginner blogger I didnt know how to navigate my way around (I still dont actually, still learning! haha), plus, my next class was going to start soon so I wouldnt be able to finish the second one if I tried!
I went to my next class and then I went to work, again. uugh. 2-930p. I got home and I knew I had to get the blogging done before the 30th so I stayed up late again blogging blogging blogging! It was fun because it reminded me of how far I've come in just a few short weeks and how much I've learned and all the people I met.
I had class early again the next morning and was planning to put in a full day of work with Diana and also continuing to try to finish blogging about everyday. So I went to sleep..
ZZZzzzZzZzzzzZZzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment